The advertising with lower cloesterol number is almost worse i thing. It encourrage people to buy the product if they have a bad health and then when the colesterol number might be normal, there is a big chance that they might have turned fat whilst, because of alle the sugar products, that could lower their number.
søndag den 28. november 2010
Health in the US
As I knew before I got to the US, there is a lot of big people and people with bad health over here. As espected most of this is because of the many fastfood restaurants and all the oily food served. What I didn't espect. was the way foodselling companies was advertising their products and filled it with healthy stuff to make people eat/drink more of it. I have seen examples of juice that covered 150% of your daily vitamin need. A honey covered cereal with almost 33% suger, that can help lowering your colesterol number. I mean thats just wrong. Juice stuffed with extra vitamins just to make it sell better, is more than I would think of as nice. Of course it is easyer to get all your vitamins as long as the juice has a trait of all kind of vitamins. It wouldn't be that big a deal if that would have been one of the few products stuffed with extra vitamins, but unfortunatly I've seen it on many packages.
Abonner på:
Kommentarer til indlægget (Atom)
ROFL! I love seeing your perspective on this!!!
SvarSletIt really is crazy, isn't it??!!! Americans are BOMBARDED with these advertisements every single day!