Done with the US, so now the journey home is waiting on us. I am kinda looking forward to go flying again, but this time I am planning to sleep the whole flight cross the atlantic. Sure, I am missing out on the beautiful view over Greenland, but I would much rather be sleeping on the plain, and then hopefully be fresh and filled with energy when I come to Denmark. That way there is a chance I would be able to play handball monday night with my buddies.
But I will for sure miss the good times we have had over here. Miss the fact that we eat out together so often, do things together all the time. Sure, we will have the oppertunity to do the same thing when we get home, but it will be much harder to get together, and most of us have used almost all our money on trip over here, so the financial side will probably be a problem.
Will I miss my hostfamily? hmm... Yearh I think I will miss their way of living and the way my hostmom cooks, but I think they will miss me more than I will miss them. I have another life to continue when I get home, but they will miss out on having me and Orson here (Orson will be remove from this hostfamily, because my hostmom and him and troubles getting along). Especially Sean will miss having a older brother to fight and tease him and maybe doing his homework with him. Me and Orson have been the only friends he have seen these 2 months, so I am afraid he will be quite lonely.
Denmark will be glad to have you back, but I cannot imagine that you will be fresh enough to Play Handball on Monday night????!!! :-)
SvarSletHopefully you will keep in touch with your host family and let them "see" your life in DK !