onsdag den 24. november 2010
Everett Silvertips
The coolest and most exciting event I have been to over here in the US, was the friday I went with Steffen, Bertel, Sara, Emma, Pernille and Pernille's hostfamily to watch a hockey game in Everett. Even thou it was the junior league the niveau of skills during the match were incredible high. We saw a lot of fighting and good hockey playing, but the coolest experience at this game was the fans. Everybody was jelling and cheering for good and for bad. When a fight was on, words were said that I won't write in here, but trust me..., they didn't learn it from their mother! It was nice, but not as nice as all their timeout activities. Everytime there was some sort of break in the match, a contest of some kind would go on, and a random winner amongst the crowd would recieve a gift. That was kinda wierd, but not as wierd as the dancing contest. In the break between two periods the host lauched a contest were the cameras would film people dancing, and the crowd should cheer loud and insanely when they saw a dance they liked. It ended up with a approximetly 6 years old girl acting insane. She ended up with a cash award and a happy mother by her hand.
Abonner på:
Kommentarer til indlægget (Atom)
Awesome event! I had heard that they take hockey QUITE serious in the northern US!!! Glad you got to experience this!!!
SvarSlet