Saturday, one day after the release date, me and several others from the class went to see the newest Harry Potter movie. We had booked ourselfs tickets to the big IMAX at the mall. On forhand I had been told that the IMAX was a big round screen, so automaticaly I thought of a dome like the one at the Planetariet in Copenhagen. So I was rather surprised to see the screen was nothing else that a screen with a tiny curve. But of course it was a huge screen with a tiny curve.
It was awesome to see the newest Harry Potter in there, especially because it was Harry Potter, which is one of the best stories ever. When the movie was over we all went to a Italian restaurant for late dinner. On the way over there we talked about the movie. Some said they were a bit disappointed because of the lack of minor details, but they had just finished the reading the book behind the movie so thats probably way. I read the book as soon as it got out, which is long ago and I was no way near disappointed, and btw it was a movie based on a book so not all details can get shown.
OK Harry Potter at an IMAX theatre??? That has to be one of the coolest things!! I can imagine how those characters must have really come to life on that screen!
SvarSlet